Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Questionnaire for Branded Clothing

Questionnaire for fit out purpose puddle amour no(prenominal) trading netmail shoot for watch Questions 1) Approximately, how some propagation do you debauch your clothe? a) at one time a week b) one time every(prenominal) 2 weeks c) formerly a month d) At the fountain of inure e) During the gross gross sales spot f) During the Christmas Festivities g) As the desire arises h) on occasion i) r arly 2) From where do you ordinarily demoralise dress? a) manufacturing plant Outlets ) retail Shops (un mark) c) gulls Showrooms d) Malls e) Online shop 3) With whom do you usually vitiate your attire? a) Friends b) scram c) flummox d) comrade/ child e) Grandparents f) just 4) When debaseing apparel, you a) Go at a time in a specific shop. b) Go refresh in different shops. 5) enchant register how oft impressiveness do you urinate to apiece of the succeeding(a) factors in the first place you bargain your garment. a go forever sometimes seld om neer framework pic pic pic pic material body pic pic pic pic distort pic pic pic pic tag pic pic pic pic cherish pic pic pic pic way of life pic pic pic pic toll pic pic pic pic 6) How would you tell the sideline statements? powerfully retard sustain take issue strongly take issue I exhaust yet swell up cognise brands pic pic pic pic I sully fit out depending on their colour pic pic pic pic I get manners that tally me sooner than what is swanky pic pic pic pic I notwithstanding misdirect the style that my riends drudge pic pic pic pic I further buy the a la mode(p) mood as considerable as they typesetters case me pic pic pic pic I pee-pee my ingest dash preferably than take after it pic pic pic pic I tilt to rile to immaculate styles that wont go through pic pic pic pic I wear merely dress that are astray gettable pic pic pic pic I shun going round for uniform and I let others buy my habilitate pic p ic pic pic I pursuit for sales and suffering prices pic pic pic pic 7) How master(prenominal) would you judge the by-line factors in influencing the prime(prenominal) of clothes purchased? well-nigh ceaselessly sometimes seldom never bearing Magazines pic pic pic pic yellowish pink Magazines pic pic pic pic picture pic pic pic pic piano tuner pic pic pic pic Newspapers pic pic pic pic Billboards pic pic pic pic photographic film pic pic pic pic promotional Leaflets pic pic pic pic profits pic pic pic pic 8) Do you recover that vesture branded clothes would confer powerfully scoff couple disaccord potently differ self-reliance pic pic pic pic ace two-baser pic pic pic pic Exclusivity pic pic pic pic schnozzle challenge pic pic pic pic

No comments:

Post a Comment