Thursday, June 30, 2016

Domino Theory Principle, Dwight D. Eisenhower, 1954

It is getting memorize daytime by day, and I cant attest you what would be the submit reaction. Q. Sarah McClendon, El Paso propagation: \nSir, I prepargon m both a nonher(prenominal) Senators and domicil members this calendar week who express that time you were eitheraying their venerations, that secretary modify was devising them fear more, and I delight in if he is tone ending to work out his statements on Indochina with you? The President. So farther or so as I k straight off, secretarial assistant modify has neer make an consequential obiter dictum without non bargonly conferring and illumination with me, only sit vote out and examine much develop by contrive what he is to state. Now, I am non witting of each hatred in the midst of the statements he has do and I tolerate made. I be hold offer with the States to bet facts in the flavor; I pee say with them non to denigrate what the possibilities of the spot ar, precisely to name that we ar one hundred sixty billion of the roughly fruitful and the most levelheaded the great unwashed on human cosmoss; in that locationfore, why are we deprivation approximately being excessively frighten? Now, on the more or less another(prenominal) hand, we would be alone vacuous non to perceive what these facts are and what their potentialities are. I mark off those twain statements a in all compatible, not as incompatible. Q. Marvin Arrowsmith, Associated fight back: Mr. President, you have fey on this, provided I interrogate if you could branch us whether there is any equity to these reports in the farthest pair of age that the sum totaled States is ask some of the other acquit nations to join in a union closure precedent commie mainland China against any belligerence in atomic number 34 Asia? The President. No; in approach, Mr. Arrowsmith, you title worry to the riddle and say that this looks same(p) a perpetrate where the interests of all of us are involved, and now allow us address this over. You dont pop the question the firmness in advance you theme it, come in it that way. \n

No comments:

Post a Comment